Här har vi mottagaren till 500761-TX, med denna kan man ta emot okomprimerad Audio/Video signaler upp till 300 meter vid en upplösning på [email protected] (4:2:0). Med mild komprimering går det till och med att ta emot en [email protected] (4:4:4) signal.
The AV over IP 4K/60 Uncompressed Extender, Fiber allows HDMI and DisplayPort source equipment supporting up to 4K @ 60Hz resolution to be connected and extended to create a 4K/60 HDMI based Video Wall, Virtual Matrix Switch, and Virtual Splitter arrangements of user configurable size (X by Y) supporting 100’s of screens, depending on network bandwidth, utilizing one Receiver for each display in the array. Each Transmitter (500761-TX) and Receiver (500761-RX) can be connected via OM3 multimode fiber cable with dual LC connectors up to 985ft (300m) from a 10Gig Ethernet Switch.
The Transmitter supports 2CH audio insertion and the Receiver supports 2CH audio extraction. The Transmitter and Receiver, each come with a power supply, an IR Emitter and IR Sensor for IR based remote control applications, a wall mount bracket kit for securing the unit to a wall and a 4-pin terminal block connector for RS232 connectivity.
The MuxLab Pro Digital Network Controller (500811) is available to simplify centralized configuration and control, software updates, and allows for management from the MuxLab Control smartphone and tablet App, and third party control Apps
- Supports HDMI up to 4K/60 on Transmitter and Receiver
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2a up to 4K/60 on Transmitter
- Uncompressed up to 4K/60 (4:2:0) (zero latency), and light compression visually lossless at (4:4:4) (<1 frame latency)
- Supports Video Wall, Virtual Switch & Splitter configurations
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 985ft (300m) over OM3 multimode fiber
- Supports audio insert (TX) & audio extract (RX)
- 1G Ethernet Switch port to connect network devices
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- Managed via Pro Digital Network Controller (500811), MuxLab Control App via smartphones and tablets, and 3rd Party control Apps