Här har vi en videovägg processor som kan både skala och rotera bilden 360 grader. Roteringen av bilden kan ske med 1 graders precision vilket underlättar när man vill göra installationer utöver det vanliga.
Den största fördelen med denna är dess flexibilitet när det gäller konfigurationer av skärmar, med hjälp av CYP///´s konfigurations program så kan man på ett lätt sätt ställa in hur bilden skall vridas för att uppnå en unik konfiguration av skärmarnas placering.
HDMI in- och utgångar stödjer upplösningar upp till 4K60hz 4:4:4 med LPCM ljud.
The DS-VWC2-4K22 HDMI Video Wall Rotation Processor is capable of scaling and rotating the input source to nearly any angle and size desired. Its the ideal solution for presenting sources across custom video display arrangements often found in commercial retail displays, control rooms or classrooms. HDMI Inputs and output resolutions up to 4K60Hz 4:4:4 with LPCM audio are supported.
In Rotation Mode the output is locked to 4K60Hz, but video latency is only 1 to 2 frames and the unit is capable of scaling and rotating the source, with an accuracy of 1° as required.
In Scaler Mode, the unit can scale to a selection of output resolutions, up to [email protected] as well as apply video mirror, flip and freeze effects to the output.
By combining multiple units with an HDMI distribution amplifier or matrix it is possible to create varied installation of rotated displays for large video wall applications. This is perfect for creating distinct and eye-catching advertising or promotional displays limited only by your imagination. Configuring these large video walls is made simple by use of our Video Wall PC application, allowing the user to visually lay out and configure the entire video wall at one time in a graphical user interface. A number of common video wall arrangement presets are included with the software by default to make it possible to get started quickly. Basic control of the unit is provided by front panel controls with an OSD. The unit can also be controlled by Telnet, RS-232 or the Video Wall PC software.
- HDMI 2.0 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDCP 1.x and 2.2 compliant
- 2 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output
- Supports up to 4K UHD+ (18Gbps, [email protected]/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video input and output
- Only 1 to 2 frames of video latency
- Supports horizontal/vertical video warping with zooming in/out and 360 degree display rotation in 1° increments (Warping mode)
- Supports up to two simultaneous, freely scalable, PiP windows in multiwindowing modes (Scaling mode)
- Seamless switching (no loss of sync to display) when switching sources with optional crossfade transition (Scaling mode)
- Each window can have a border with a selectable color (Scaling mode)
- Per-input video cropping and chroma key overlay (Scaling mode)
- Wide variety of video adjustments, including: contrast, brightness, hue, sharpness, aspect ratio
- Supports the ability to store a multi-window or warping arrangement as a preset that can be recalled later
- Independent audio source selection and routing in all modes
- Uploadable and freely positionable graphic logo support
- Per-input EDID management with internal or external EDID options
- Control of the unit is accomplished by use of front panel buttons with OSD menu, Telnet, RS-232 or dedicated Video Wall PC software
|Inputs||2x HDMI [2x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x RS-232]
1x RJ45 [1x IP Control]
1x USB Type A [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions||231mm [W] x 158mm [D] x 25mm [H]|